About WMCSA 2004
The Sixth IEEE Workshop on Mobile Computing Systems and Applications continues the series of high-quality, interactive workshops focused on mobile and ubiquitous applications, systems, and environments, as well as their underlying state-of-the-art technologies.
WMCSA's small workshop format (strictly limited to a maximum of 70) makes it ideal for presenting and discussing new directions or controversial approaches.
This year we are holding the workshop in the beautiful English Lake District at Low Wood, Lake Windermere.
Past WMCSA Workshops
- WMCSA 2003 - 5th IEEE workshop, October 9-10, Monterey, California, USA
- WMCSA 2002 - 4th IEEE Workshop, June 19-20, 2002, Callicoon, New York, USA
- WMCSA 2000 - 3rd IEEE Workshop, December 7-8, 2000, Monterey, California, USA
- WMCSA 1999 - 2nd IEEE Workshop, February 25-26, 1999, New Orleans, Louisiana, USA
- WMCSA 1994 - 1st IEEE Workshop, December 8-9, 1994, Santa Cruz, California, USA